Various treatments are available depending on your needs. Here is an overview:
Major autohemotherapy (MAH): A certain amount of blood (usually 200cc) is removed from a vein via an intravenous catheter. The blood is mixed with ozone gas and reinfused into the bloodstream.
This procedure is effective in treating:
- Poor circulation to extremities
- Chronic Fatigue
- Lyme disease
- Immune system disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, Lupus
- Viral diseases such as hepatitis C, herpes, shingles
- As complementary therapy in general weakness, geriatric, environmental medicine
- As complementary therapy during bacterial infections
- Chronic pain conditions
- The arthritis pain of large joints
- A complementary concept in oncology and pre-conditioning for patients who plan to undergo major surgery
Minor autohemotherapy (mAH): A small amount of blood is drawn into a syringe and mixed with ozone gas and urine. It is then injected into the gluteal muscle.
- Modulates the immune system.
- Resolves Acne
- Resolves Allergies
- Treats Infections such as Herpes and Lyme Disease
- Basically, any condition that would require the use of antibiotics, antivirals, antifungal agents or corticosteroids in conventional medicine can be an indication to use minor autohemotherapy.
Prolozone injections: Vitamins, nutrients, and ozone gas are injected into joints and muscles to promote healing and relieve pain. Prolozone treats:
- Ligament and cartilage injuries
- Bunion pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Herniated discs and back pain
Plate-rich plasma (PRP): Blood is collected into tubes that are spun in a centrifuge separating the blood into layers including plate-rich plasma (PRP). The PRP is then ozonated and injected into damaged areas such as joints to result in advanced healing.
- Rebuilds cartilage and heals tendons and ligaments.
- When combined with micro-needling, it rejuvenates the skin, builds collagen, and results in healthier skin. It is also known as a Vampire Facial.
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI): This treatment is done along with MAH to enhance the effects of ozone therapy. UBI is especially effective for treating chronic infections and autoimmune disorders.
Frequency specific microcurrent (FSM): A technique for treating pain and illness by using low-level electrical current. The current is delivered to certain parts of the body using small electrodes.
Major autohemotherapy (MAH): $75.00 (with Glutathione $85.00)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections: $100-$300 depending on the area treated
Stem Cell injections (knee): $2,700 includes 2 PRP injections
Minor autohemotherapy (mAH): $40.00
Prolozone injections: $60 per joint or area treated, spine $120
Ozonated PRP facial with micro-needling: $250
Ozonated PRP hair restoration: $200 per treatment
High-dose Vitamin C infusions: 15Gm-$100, 25Gm-$120, 50Gm $150
Myer’s Cocktail: $80
UBI with MAH: $150
Super Immune Booster IV: $200
EDTA chelation IV (with Vitamins): $100
FSM: 1 hour treatment: $60
Ultimate Health and Rejuvenation $1,850
Ozone and ultraviolet light IVs (10)
High dose Vitamin C 25GM (5)
Frequency Specific micro-current treatments (10)
Jar of hand-crafted ozonated olive oil (1)
Heavy Metal Detoxification $1,750
EDTA 3 gm IV with vitamins (10)
Vitamin IV (10)
Frequency Specific Micro-current (10)
Urine Heavy Metals testing (2)
Protocol for oral supplementation at home